Wednesday, May 20, 2026

Life




Middle school science homework for my leftie.

In other news, starting next week I have a new job location.  Same job, same pay, same hours per day/week, different location close enough to my house I can walk to work.  

I spent most of my lunch lady sub time purgatory of 2025 at middle schools, but was hired at an elementary school, so I have only four days of high school cafeteria experience.  Those four days were my least favorite of 82 days of subbing but maybe this school will be different.

Also, I'm leaving behind some awesome co-workers, so the guilt is real.  

Yes, it's weird to be changing schools three weeks before summer break, it just happened to happen that way, it happens.    

Happy Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions or Comments?

Sunday Funday

  Step one: clear corner. Step two: pick up bookcase, assemble and place it in the correct spot. Step three: fill with board games.   Standa...