Thursday, September 3, 2026


 A picture is worth 1000 words.  This is the view from my parking space at work.  I take my break in my car because the other option is the cafeteria.  There's a staff room, but when I asked about it, I was told there wasn't one or we don't get to use it, or no one wants to show me where it is because it's on the other side of the building... 

 This is my "assigned space" I think except there's no number on it, so I'm kind of guessing.  Also it's not my space because while this spot was assigned to me, my managers keep telling me to park somewhere else.  I drive two cars to work depending on the day/ kids being picked up etc, and the school only gave me one sticker... I guess I'll keep it in my purse and tape it to my window every day.  I could probably write 1000 words on the subject but I'll spare anyone reading this the rest of the story. 

Story two, it rained yesterday hence the blurry windshield photo, and it's going to rain for the next week.  Hello, September!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions or Comments?

Sunday Funday

  Step one: clear corner. Step two: pick up bookcase, assemble and place it in the correct spot. Step three: fill with board games.   Standa...