Thursday, March 26, 2026
Scrapbook Stuff
I am finally back to finishing up the last 22 pages of my Washington DC trip scrapbook. We went in June 2025, and I haven't worked on the album in months because journaling is hard. Today at work one of the teacher's had on a t-shirt that said 'words are hard,' so so true! So is embellishing scrapbook pages, but at least the words are on there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday Funday
Step one: clear corner. Step two: pick up bookcase, assemble and place it in the correct spot. Step three: fill with board games. Standa...
-
Gyro from my favorite Greek take-out place. There's a new Greek place opening closer to my house, so we'll see if it stays my favo...
-
Every year my son, currently 12, makes a leprechaun trap for St Patrick's Day. He spent about 30 seconds on it this year, is this the...
-
Took the youngest to try out his new rocket. He immediately launched it into a tree. Luckily, I'm super mom and was able to retriev...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Questions or Comments?