Yesterday. I took the 19-year-old to buy plants since she has decided she's going to make our yard look nice. Unfortunately, this place must put something in the air to make you forget things cost money. I will have to go back for something, or somethings at least 3-4 more times before garden season is over...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday Funday
Step one: clear corner. Step two: pick up bookcase, assemble and place it in the correct spot. Step three: fill with board games. Standa...
-
Gyro from my favorite Greek take-out place. There's a new Greek place opening closer to my house, so we'll see if it stays my favo...
-
Every year my son, currently 12, makes a leprechaun trap for St Patrick's Day. He spent about 30 seconds on it this year, is this the...
-
Took the youngest to try out his new rocket. He immediately launched it into a tree. Luckily, I'm super mom and was able to retriev...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Questions or Comments?