Because I forgot I had a blog, days 8-27 of my summer vacation, in random order.
The Beach!
Weird washed out pictures from the beach, not a filter.
Fancy vacation house. So clean...
Or some pool.
Or some basketball game?
Bookstore. I bought Dungeon Crawler Carl, I haven't started it yet.
Seafood.
Bald Eagle on the beach.
New foster kittens. Currently named Velcro, Zipper and Buttons.
For who knows what reason, my mom gave us a rotary phone... Thanks mom?
Trying to take bumblebee photos.
Got the pool set up. Child #4 can now try to float his Lego boats.
Parking at the airport. The husband had to go on a work trip. I needed to remember where I put the car...
The youngest has a new Lego table. He decided to build a city on it.
Salad cookbook from the library I really like.
Child #2 and friend got themselves a spot at a neighborhood art show.
Long overdue summer project, repainting the repainting of my kitchen drawers and cabinets. Long story...
More photos of the cats. Two are nearly identical you can only tell them apart by the number of toes (18 and 24.) The other kitten has 22 toes.
Look at that innocent little face... Velco/Boots is also the loudest...
All caught up.