Saturday, September 26, 2026

Life, Work, Robots, and Scrapbooking


Recent scrapbook page about the time I did not buy an entire 1976 set of World Book encyclopedias for $9.99.  Do I regret that decision?  Yes.  


Page about that photo my mom found of me in Ramona Quimby territory circa 2003.

Work.  I spend about an hour every morning making sandwiches and salads for high school students.  I tried making a "fall" salad this week instead of just offering, chicken, vegetable, and chef salads and no one took one.  Turkey and dried cranberries sound like a delicious salad to me...  


Yesterday I was picking up a pizza, and stopped at the grocery store for things to go with it, and this robot came up behind me, and then blocked the soda I was trying to purchase.  I don't think I like robots in grocery stores.  


 My glasses.  I still need a picture of them on my face, but they are very helpful in reading tiny print on board game cards, and reading books without needing to stand next to a window.  Hold the old jokes, my kids already used all of them.  

Seize the weekend while it lasts!  


Life, Work, Robots, and Scrapbooking

Recent scrapbook page about the time I did not buy an entire 1976 set of World Book encyclopedias for $9.99.  Do I regret that decision?  Ye...