Friday, September 25, 2026

Work Life Balance

 Lack of posts because work-life- mom duty balance does not exist at the moment.

At the end of today, I will have 29.75 work hours this week.  The job I'm supposed to be doing is 25, and the job I'm really supposed to be doing is 15.  My boss tells me I'm doing great, so I'm not sure why she's trying to kill me.   There is no sitting, there are only cement floors and the anti-fatigue floor mats are scarce.  I am tired and grumpy and my feet hurt.

I am very glad there is no way this job can make me work evenings and weekends because I need the break.

TGIF!  Happy Friday.  Pictures later.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions or Comments?

Sunday Funday

  Step one: clear corner. Step two: pick up bookcase, assemble and place it in the correct spot. Step three: fill with board games.   Standa...