Friday, August 28, 2026

School Year, Week 1

 


First day of school photo from the college kid.  






Walking the middle schooler's schedule before school starts.





I have been temporarily promoted at work.  The new job tasks include prepping things like muffin batter for 1000.   Ironically, I applied for this job and didn't get it.  End date I was told was probably the end of September, but I might have been eavesdropping and heard it could be longer.  Who knew working five hours instead of three would be so much more work!   



Clouds over track practice yesterday afternoon.  


It has been... a week, I'm exhausted, forgot to take my allergy pill last night (I wondered why I couldn't fall asleep) and have not done anything except work, sleep, and mom this week.  I'd say TGIF but this weekend has plans in it.  

Is it June yet?



Life, Work, Robots, and Scrapbooking

Recent scrapbook page about the time I did not buy an entire 1976 set of World Book encyclopedias for $9.99.  Do I regret that decision?  Ye...